With the approval of Bangladesh Bank, SBL has introduced mobile banking as a brand name “SPOT CASH” throughout the country which is completely a new addition to its existing services. The “ SPOT CASH ” Mobile Account model of SBL works on the fundamental principle of giving everyone an access to a bank account and adding value to lifestyle of customers irrespective of social strata in Bangladesh.
Transactions provided by SPOT CASH:
- - Account Registration
- - Cash IN
- - Cash OUT
- - Person To Person Transfer
- - Mobile Top-Up
- - Balance Enquiry
- - Mini Statement
Necessary documents needed for registration:
- - Duly filled in KYC form
- - Photograph of account holder
- - National ID or any other acceptable ID with photograph
- - Photograph of Nominee (Attested by A/C holder)
- What is SBL SPOT CASH?
- SPOT CASH Benefits
- Available anytime, anywhere throughout the country
- Cash OUT
- It is convenient, affordable and secured
- It will make access to banking and advanced payment transactions at affordable cost
- It is much safer, speedy and safeguard against fraudulent transactions
- Where to register?
Customer can register at any Branch of SBL or authorized agent point of SBL who can display 'SBL Agent Certificate' and 'SPOT CASH’ Banner.
- What are the necessary documents for registration?
- Duly filled in KYC form
- Photograph of account holder
- National ID or any other acceptable ID with photograph
- Photograph of Nominee (Attested by A/C holder)
- How to register mobile account?
- Customer will fill up the KYC Form and submit to Bank Branch or Agent along with his/her photograph & National ID (NID)
- Agent goes to Customer Registration Menu from his/her mobile and insert customer's mobile number
- Customer receives a Welcome SMS.
- A Mobile Account is created in SPOT CASH system which is his/her mobile number
- Customer can Cash In (Deposit) money immediately after registration. However, they can withdraw after their account is fully registered and activated.
- Customer receives a confirmation SMS of activation with MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification number).
- Which Telco's Mobile can be registered?
Customer having any mobile number with Internet Connectivity from any Mobile Operator can be
registered for SBL SPOT CASH Mobile Banking.
- What is my Mobile Account number?
Your mobile number will be your Mobile Account number.
- What type of Mobile set is required?
Any type to mobile set with Internet Connectivity can be used to operate SPOT CASH mobile banking.
- How much initial deposit is required?
Customer can open a Mobile Account with an initial deposit of Taka 100/- (One Hundred) only.
- Can I deposit and withdraw money immediately after registration?
You can deposit money immediately after registration. However, you can withdraw after your account is fully registered. Bank officer verifies the information on the registration form (KYC form) and authorizes
the account for full registration. Normally 1-2 working days are required for full registration. After your
account is fully registered, you will get an SMS notification.
- What is transaction limit?
|Cash In Max Amt Limit per Day||25,000/day||BDT
|Cash In Max Amt Limit per Month||1,50,000/month
|Cash In Max No of Txn per Day||05/day
|Cash In Max No of Txn per Month||20/month
|Cash Out [Agent] Max Amt Limit per Day||25,000/day
|Cash Out [Agent] Max No of Txn per Day||03/day
|Cash Out [Agent] Max No of Txn per Month||10/month
|Cash Out [ATM] Max Amt Limit per Day||25,000/day
|Cash Out [ATM] Max No of Txn per Day||05/day
|Cash Out [ATM] Max Amt Limit per Month||1,50,000/month
|Cash Out [P2P] Max Amt Limit per Day||10,000/day
|Cash Out [P2P] Max Amt Limit per Month||25,000/month
|Cash Out [P2P] Max No of Txn per Day||20/day
|Cash Out [P2P] Max No of Txn per Month||70/month
|Cash Out [Agent+ATM] Max Amt Limit per Month||1,50,000/month
- Fees & Service Charges
|Cash Out||1.8% of transaction amount or Min. Tk. 5
|P2P Transfer||Tk. 2
Operational Procedure of ‘SPOT CASH’ Mobile Banking
- A/C Opening/ Enrollment Process
- KYC must be filled up with required documents and photos
- Customer registration
- Cash IN/Cash OUT
- Account opening/ Enrollment procedure for the Agent
- Agent enters WAP address: http://sbl.qcashbd.com and login by entering his / her own MPIN
(secret pin code).
- Click “Account Enrollment”.
- Fill-up necessary field and left click on “Submit” button.
- Customer will get an A/C opening confirmation SMS.
Cash In/ Deposit Procedure
- Cash In /Deposit procedure for the Customer
- Customer will give the deposited amount and mobile account number to the agent.
- Agent will give the deposit slip to the customer and customer must not leave the agent counter before getting the SMS.
- No charges will be deducted from the Customer.
- Cash In/Deposit procedure for the Agent
- Agent will login with his mobile number and his / her own M-PIN (Secret Pin Code). And click on “Cash In”. Then agent will Fill-up necessary fields and click on “Submit” button.
- Then both the customer and agent will receive a confirmation SMS for Cash In (Deposit).
- No charges will be deducted from the Agent.
Cash Out/ Withdrawal Procedure
- Cash out/ Withdrawal procedure for the Customer
- Customer needs to fill up the withdrawal/Cash out slip.
- Customer will login with his / her mobile number and his / her own M-PIN (Secret Pin Code) and click on “Cash out”. Then Fill-up Agent’s Mobile No, amount of money & M-PIN and click Submit.
- Customer will receive an Authentication Code (AC) by SMS and hand over this AC to the Agent.
- An equivalent of Tk. 5 or 1.8% (which is higher) charges including 15% VAT will be deducted from the Customer’s A/C.
- Cash out / Withdrawal procedure for the Agent
- Agent will login with his mobile number and his / her own M-PIN (secret pin code), then click on “Cash out”. Then fill-up Authentication Code & Agent’s M-PIN and click Submit.
- Customer & Agent, both will receive SMS.
- Customer collects the money from the Agent’s cash counter.
- No charges will be deducted from the Agent.
- Fund Transfer from one A/C to another A/C (Person to Person/ P 2 P) transactions procedure
- Customer will login with his/ her mobile number and his / her own M-PIN (secret pin code). Then click on “Fund transfer”.
- Customer has to fill-up Receiver’s Mobile Number, Amount & Sender’s M-PIN and click Submit.
- Both the A/C holder (sender & receiver) will receive a confirmation SMS after the transaction has been completed.
- Tk. 2 including 15% VAT will be deducted from Sender’s A/C.
Accounting & Operational Procedure at ‘Stelar’
- Architecture of MFS Solution
- “SPOT CASH” Mobile Banking is a Separate System of Qcash (ITCL) and all Mobile Banking Accounts will be in that system and will act as separate Mobile A/C. The system will provide all related reports for real time transactions, reconciliation and settlement.
- In Stelar, SBL Mobile Banking Unit (MBU) will act as a separate branch entity. The entity will have separate affairs for related transaction entries.
- All the settlements will be done through Trust Bank Settlement A/C.
- Accounting Cases
- Deposit for Mobile Banking by Branch for Agent Activation.
- Cash in for Customer by Branch as an Agent.
- Cash out for Customer by Branch as an Agent.
- Service Charges calculation & Reconciliation